Unable to Download from Regions Bank

Options

Answers

• CraigStanley
    CraigStanley Member
    Options

I have the same problem. It started today 5/15/2023.

• bruceeday
    bruceeday Member
    Options

Same issue here. Also I use a vpn which has never been an issue before. Since this began on May 13 for me, I can log onto the Regions account but cannot access Bill Pay and the send message button is gone. Disabling the vpn allows me to access Regions Bill Pay but no message button on Firefox. The message button is ok and functional in Edge. Still get the rejection message in Quicken even with vpn off. Protecting financial transactions is one of main reasons I have a vpn so this is also unacceptable. Several calls to Regions have gotten a brush off. I'll be back on the phone tomorrow and visiting local branch in person. No matter what Regions tech people say, something is wrong.

• carebear
    carebear Member
    Options

Same problem as everyone else. Noticed problem on 5/15/23, last download was 5/12/23.

• trnlpn
    trnlpn Member ✭✭
    Options
    This appears to be a Direct Connect issue. I was able to download from the bank to Quicken today which uses Web connect, but have not been able to connect to the bank from Quicken for 3 or 4 days now. Have even tried adding my account back to Quicken and it cannot connect to Regions to find my accounts
  • sdrawdet236
    sdrawdet236 Member
    Options

Same issue. Started 05/12/23

• JIMMER-SH
    JIMMER-SH Member ✭✭
    Options
    UPDATE 5: At 11:58 PM EDT, problem still presents. No resolition as of yet.
  • dsturm
    dsturm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'll add my name to the list of Quicken/Regions users with this issue. Last updated successfully before 5/4/23. Tried again 5/8/23 and received the error. My Internet connectivity is NOT the problem. I can logon to regions.com via the web with no problem. Error occurs immediately after clickinig update button BEFORE Quicken has time to even begin a connection to Regions.
  • Galen Gautreaux
    Galen Gautreaux Member ✭✭
    Options
    I got the following error several times in my CONNLOG.TXT file. Seems like a Regions cert has expired.
    20230514 06:18:06: The date in the certificate is invalid or has expired. This error is commonly caused by an inaccurate system clock. Please make sure your computer's time setting is correct.
  • scarosteve
    scarosteve Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I am experiencing this issue as well. If internet connection is the issue it is odd that other accounts are updating normally.
  • R.E.
    R.E. Member
    Options

Same Issue that others have described started around 5/13. Other accounts are downloading transactions successfully. It is only the Region account that is failing to download transactions with the error message OL-295-A. I tried to deactivate / reactivate online services and am receiving the same error when I try to do that.

• jaredjared
    jaredjared Member
    Options

Thank you Kristina!!!

FYI, I'm still having the issue on 5/16/23 at 9:06AM EDST

• Ralphsav
    Ralphsav Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem.

• Ralphsav
    Ralphsav Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried to reset Regions checking account Quicken locked up.

• Jack Caddell
    Jack Caddell Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same exact problem here.
  • Bobosan
    Bobosan Member
    Options

5/16/23 - Attempted reset of Regions banking side accounts via Quicken, locks Quicken up. Quicken does access Regions wealth management side, investment updates and Discover account.

• Faspina1
    Faspina1 Member
    Options

Same problem started for me on May 12 , I have tried every morning and afternoon since but regions simply won't connect. Reseting the connection from the account did not work either. I am able to access regions from the regions app on my mobile phone. Quicken connectivity is broken. All other banking and credit card connectivity works.

• kennysnet
    kennysnet Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue with Regions.

Tried yesterday (5/15) several times. Did not work. Tried several times today (5/16). Still does not work

Error: OL-295-A

• LUKESON
    LUKESON Member
    Options

Having same problem. Spoke to Regions but they had no answers. Quicken is working on it but don't have an estimated fix time. Sent report to Quicken with log files. I can connect to Regions via their app.

• Yessie001
    Yessie001 Member
    Options

Same issue here. Called Regions and got a "ticket number". Informed that someone would get back to me.

• rgermany20
    rgermany20 Member
    Options

Problem still at 14:30 May 16. Called Regions for info. Got a lady that asked me to spell Quicken…..

• Karl Hanson
    Karl Hanson Member ✭✭
    Options
    I started a ticket at Regions yesterday. Checked today and no progress.
  • skooter132
    skooter132 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My connection to Regions wasn't working yesterday 5/15/23 . Today 5/16/23 at 4:20pm Central time it worked.
  • Bobosan
    Bobosan Member
    Options

UPDATE: as of 6:10 EST today 5/16 I was able to successfully download all my Regions banking side accounts. I did have to go back and deactivate/reactivate those accounts that I jacked up during local troubleshooting. All appears to be back to normal here.

• djmatsolo
    djmatsolo Member ✭✭
    Options
    same here. Working now.
  • DeanaPen
    DeanaPen Member
    Options

Yesterday and today I have not been able to download transactions from Regions Bank. It would show:

Regions Bank an error has occurred. After that came up the download window would close.

• crwalejr
    crwalejr Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Regions update in Quicken Windows is now working for me.

• user72323
    user72323 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Regions direct connect update is now working again for me. :) I made no Quicken changes to my Regions account.
  • crwalejr
    crwalejr Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

user72323 try to "Deactivate" Online Services from Regions and then reactivating Online Services. That worked for me.

• Mashburn427
    Mashburn427 Member
    Options

Had same trouble. Deactivating and reactivating checking account resolved issue.

This discussion has been closed.