Interested in upgrading to home and business

Options
AnthonyTamburo
AnthonyTamburo Member
edited June 2023 in Before you Buy

I currently use Premium, but I am considering upgrading to Home and Business. I renewed my subscription in February. Do I have to pay the full price to upgrade?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is my understanding that when upgrading to a higher edition, you will need to pay for the annual subscription for that higher edition. The remaining subscription for the original subscription will be prorated and add to the subscription time of the upgrade. So,when you upgrade to H&B you will need to pay for the full 12 months for that but you will get more 12 months in total because you have time remaining with your Premium subscription. You can read more at How Do I Manage My Quicken Subscription? [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is my understanding that when upgrading to a higher edition, you will need to pay for the annual subscription for that higher edition. The remaining subscription for the original subscription will be prorated and add to the subscription time of the upgrade. So,when you upgrade to H&B you will need to pay for the full 12 months for that but you will get more 12 months in total because you have time remaining with your Premium subscription. You can read more at How Do I Manage My Quicken Subscription? [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.