CC-601 - Add Account - Wells Fargo - "Sorry, We encountered an error. (It's not your fault)

Slick8791
Slick8791 Member ✭✭
I ran my morning update today and initially received a CC-601 error that Quicken "couldn't find any accounts with a non-zero balance...". I deactivated all of my Wells Fargo accounts to try and re-activate them but I now receive an error during the Add Account function that Quicken has encountered and error that "it's not your fault" (see image).

Is this a widespread problem with others? Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Slick8791,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Per the support article for that error message, if the error persists for longer than 24 hours, I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Slick8791
    Slick8791 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Kristina, the issue did resolve itself about mid-afternoon. Accounts were re-added and are now updating as normal.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it is working now.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.