Quicken Home and Business for Mac

Luka
Luka Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I subscribed to Quicken Home and Business and have a Mac for my computer at home. I didn't see anywhere that it stated that this subscription is not available for a Mac. So do they just take my money and not give me the features promised?

Answers

• Luka

I used the button that said "Find the best plan for you (Help me choose)". Unfortunately, on that page, it is not prominently stated. I guess I'll have to get a refund, because the Premier or Deluxe packages don't provide the functionality I need. Bummer!

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

When clicking on "Find the best plan for you (Help me choose)" the following popup opens. The default set of questions is for Windows. You would need to click on "Mac" to show the questions for Mac. I do agree that this kind of layout is not terribly intuitive making it fairly easy to overlook and then getting prompted to order the wrong product. It would be better if neither "Windows" nor "Mac" were pre-selected and instead there is a prompt to select the type of system you wish to install Quicken on.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• Luka

I agree with you 100% - that question is essential.

This discussion has been closed.