Navy Federal CU

Options
sproctor61
sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta

As of this morning, NFCU stopped connecting properly. I update my accounts daily and have not had any issues. Per NFCU all thier systems are up and running.

When trying to Sync, it asks for the Authinication, I select text, I get the code and enter it, and it comes back with a CC-502 error. When I try to Auth via Email, I never get the code in my email, that has always worked in the past. And no, its not in my Junk mail Box lol.

Same issue with Quicken for Mac.

[Removed - 3rd-Party Software] works fine with no issues.

Anyone else experience this today?

Comments

• rlmoffatt
    rlmoffatt Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I am having the same issue. (windows)
  • PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I'm having the same issue starting today. I came here to see if anyone else was having the issue.
  • dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yup, same here. There are multiple threads related to this issue. A suggestion from Quicken was provided from the following thread, but I'm still getting the CC-502 error after going through the suggested process:

Quicken user since 1996
    Quicken Home & Business Subscription
  • sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks guys for the update.

• Kizmokd
    Kizmokd Member
    Options

As of 11:21pm on 5/24/2023, same issue here. Seems that this has been going on for a couple of days . . . :-)

• jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here - receive and enter TFA code from text message results in cc-502 for the past few days.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.