Getting error message- Quicken.com is under maintenance (edit)

Options
Quicken.com is under maintenance

Our website is currently undergoing maintenance.
We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Quicken.com website has been working well. My guess is that there is something in your browser and/or anti-malware (primarily the Firewall) security settings that is blocking access to it. When that happens it is not uncommon to get the message you are seeing.

What I suggest is to check all of your browser (including Add On extension) and Firewall settings to make sure Quicken.com is whitelisted and that popups are permitted and not being blocked.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• bookbug53
    bookbug53 Member
    Options

Have tried eveything. Chat option is down. Phone support is not available and download won't work. I think I will look elsewhere.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chat and Phone support are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time. If you are trying to contact Quicken inside of that time window and you are finding Chat is "down" and Phone is not available then I can assure you that there is something about your computer settings that is blocking popups or not allowing your computer to access Quicken.

Download does work, as well. I just tested it to confirm. Again, there is something about your computer settings that seems to be blocking you.

As mentioned earlier, there are several things that can do this, including browser security settings, firewall settings and Add On extensions (like Ad Blockers). Try whitelisting or disabling them for Quicken.com. You might need to do this one thing at a time to find out what it is that is blocking Quicken.com from functioning properly for you.

Are you using a VPN? If so, make sure it is pointed to a USA server. And, if it is like my VPN (Windscribe), it has an Add Blocker and blocks cookies. I had to disable those things in my VPN so I could access different things on Quicken.com (and not just for Quicken.com but for a number of other sites). Or try turning it off to see if you can then get Quicken.com to function correctly?

Another possibility: Are you located outside of North America? Some who are outside of the USA or Canada have said they run into similar issues as you have mentioned. You should also know that Quicken is designed for use with USA ( or Canada if that is the edition that is bought) financial institutions and markets. Quicken can be used outside of North America but it needs to be used manually because no downloading of financial data and transactions is supported.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.