Keep getting asked to sign in with an empty box

Options
HShap
HShap Member ✭✭
Really having issues today (5/29) on Quicken Premier. Quicken keeps popping up an empty sign in box. I have to click it closed and it pops up again. I've searched the web and tried to sign out in edit>preferences, tying 'yes' when asked, and then it does nothing.

I've gone online to quicken.com, clicked on sign in, and that too is an empty screen. Is this an issue with Quicken today? I went as far as trying to do a fresh install and the same thing, both on my computer and my wife's (which never had Quicken on there before). No luck. Support is closed today as I tried calling. I'd really appreciate any help you can give or at least the knowledge it's just not happening to me. Thank you.

EDIT: This was solved by restarting my router. Not sure why but just grateful it's working.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, yes, the "it's-time-for-a-reboot" fix solves another issue. It is more common that a computer reboot might be needed but it does sometime happen that a router or modem needs to be rebooted. Thanks for posting what solved the issue for you. It will hopefully help someone else who sees this.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, yes, the "it's-time-for-a-reboot" fix solves another issue. It is more common that a computer reboot might be needed but it does sometime happen that a router or modem needs to be rebooted. Thanks for posting what solved the issue for you. It will hopefully help someone else who sees this.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.