Update is only working for savings, not checking

Options
DLBinAK
DLBinAK Member ✭✭

My credit union recently changed names - Alaska USA to Global CU. Now the update only works for the savings accounts, not checking. Anyone else having this issue? Yes, I can manually download the transactions but that is a pain. Thanks.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please do TOOLS, Account List. What is show in the "Transaction Download" column adjacent to your checking acct?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• DLBinAK
    DLBinAK Member ✭✭
    Options
    It says "Activate Downloads" - which I've tried multiple times. As I stated this is only happening for my checking accounts The two associated savings accounts are okay and say "Express Web Connect".
  • Judy_Davis
    Judy_Davis Member
    Options

I've had the exact problem for weeks now as well as a month or so ago. Quicken said it was Global not sending all my accounts and to call them. Every day I try to add the missing accounts and every day Quicken says they were deleted and don't exist. Long story short, it magically started working today - found all accounts and updated correctly. We'll see how long it lasts. It's really frustrating having to update manually when you're paying big bucks to Quicken for automatic updates. Hope your issue is resolved as well.

This discussion has been closed.