one step update , not responding

Options
4327 Member ✭✭
will not update any accounts , just get not responding ?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @4327,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Karen Shoe
    Karen Shoe Member
    Options

Hi All,

I have been dealing with this for about two days. I was chatting with Support earlier and she had me uninstall and install again. I was able to download two accounts but the window goes gray and just sits there spinning for a long time. I had downloaded last week so there is not a ton of info to download. I have checked to see that I had the latest version with the new install and that is good. What else is out there? I saw a similar issue going on last weekend but it says that's resolved.

Thanks!

4327 Member ✭✭
    Options
    stopped downloading ,again ? what is going on. Is there a good alternative to Quicken ? Becoming too buggy !
  • HSHWMHOBX
    HSHWMHOBX Member
    Options

I have not been able to download since LAST WEEKEND!! I've called in to Support twice - tried all suggestions - never worked. Their idea? "Wait a few days." It's the first of the month, I can't download ANYTHING…HELP!!!!!!!

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try updating your accts one at a time to see if you can identify a problem acct

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Joey05
    Joey05 Member
    Options

Me, too. Since last update to Quicken, account downloads are not happening.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, please do the following actions:
    • Even if you are on the latest software level already, download and install the latest Manual Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is up to date and correctly installed.
    • Reboot Windows.
    • Validate and Supervalidate your Quicken data file.
    • If nothing helps, try to restore your Quicken data file from an Automatic or Manual backup taken just prior to the problems first occurring. https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Validate and Supervalidate instructions
    First save a backup file prior to performing these steps
    Validate: 
    • Click File
    • Select Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Validate File
    • If the data file contains investment accounts also select "Rebuild investing lots". If you suspect that a damaged Quotes Price History causes your problems, also select "Correct investing price history" functions "Delete" or "Repair and Rebuild".
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Super Validate:
    • Click File
    • Press and hold both CTRL and Shift keys while you click Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Supervalidate File
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

This discussion has been closed.