Permission Problem

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭

When I click on the link associated with the following recent notification "Quicken Anja just added a comment in Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues: RESOLVED 4/7/23 Quicken Performance issue" I receive the following error:

"Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Anyone seen this before or know why it occurs?

Thanks

Howard

Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That post got Archived and only Mods and SuperUsers can see archived posts.

Is there something in particular that you need from that post?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Since I have outstanding issues with Online Banking, I wanted to review the content of the resolution. I have to ask, why am I getting notifications for issues I can't view? I happened to be logged into Quicken's site at the time the notification posted and attempted to review it immediately. First I thought maybe I was too quick and waited a bit longer before trying again but received the same message.

As I said, if these posts are not meant to be seen by everyone they should be limited to the intended audience.

However, I appreciate your response.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Posts can "time out" if they've gone too long without further activity. That's when a Mod will Archive them to reduce clutter

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you read any of the issue resolved posts, you’ll find they do not provide any useful info about what was done to resolve the issue. Here is the content from the resolved notice on the archived alert:

RESOLVED 4/7/23

This issue has been marked as resolved. However, this Alert will remain available for those who may still be experiencing this.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.