Bank of America credit card account - don't want quick access

Options
rubygal
rubygal Member ✭✭

I see that I am not able to download my transactions for my BofA credit card account any longer. I did the search through the help and I understand that I must reauthorize in order for this to occur.

I have always logged into the BofA website for my cc account and just downloaded the transactions…..never used the direct access or quick access or whatever its called to occur automatically as I don't want that.

I do not wish to reauthorize for the automated process and the granting of my account information. Can I no longer just log in and download my transactions??

Thank you for your input!

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can if you have up to date Quicken. My BOA Visa allows this. Your profile says "Quicken Windows Other" so you may need to update your Quicken version.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can if you have up to date Quicken. My BOA Visa allows this. Your profile says "Quicken Windows Other" so you may need to update your Quicken version.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• rubygal
    rubygal Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes! thank you for your reply and I had done it that way for years (choosing WEB Connect for Quicken 2018 and above)…..but it stopped working…..giving me an error message. I'm able to download my bank account info as well as my citi credit card transactions with no issues……just BofA.

Unfortunately, I've probably messed myself up because (in Quicken) I <deleted> my existing download setup and now must do it again. I am able to follow the instructions without an issue but I <cancel> out of it because I don't want to agree to them doing the automatic download.

UGH, I probably did this to myself.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is shown for the R.xx.xx when you do Help→About Quicken?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rubygal
    rubygal Member ✭✭
    Options
    R50.8
    Build 27.1.50.8
  • rubygal
    rubygal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, I tried again {!!!} to download by just going to the BofA site and selecting the export option. This time (in Quicken) it prompted me to either set up a new account or select existing account (which I chose my existing BofA cc account). All the transactions downloaded successfully without an error. YaY!

Thank you both for trying to assist me. It must have been a glitchey day or two.
This discussion has been closed.