Just installed and can not open - get blank white page (edit)

Options

I had Deluxe 2015 and updated to the web version. Now nothing will open. Click on Quicken icon, my account pops up for a second then immediately changes to a log in page that also immediately changes to a blank white page and freezes up. After an hour and a half working with support the tech hung up non me!

Can anyone help?

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

just to clarify - guessing you downloaded the software from the Quicken website- and then ran the installer to create the new Quicken -

The open to blank screen problem has been previously reported - so we could chase that as the actual problem

[EDIT] updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Something doesn't make sense. By web version, are you referring to Simplifi? There is no web version of subscription Quicken, there are companion Android/iOS apps and/or a web based interface to access information that you sync to a Quicken Cloud Account from the subscription desktop Quicken.

Please clarify exactly how/what you updated?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

just to clarify - guessing you downloaded the software from the Quicken website- and then ran the installer to create the new Quicken -

The open to blank screen problem has been previously reported - so we could chase that as the actual problem

[EDIT] updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• eboyiii
    eboyiii Member
    Options

Thank you for that @Ps56k2. Reading those threads now. Fingers crossed.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please read and follow instructions here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/blankwhite-registration-screen

This discussion has been closed.