Bills and Income Tab

Options

I downloaded the latest release (R50.8) and I no longer see the tab for Bills and Income. Has this been removed or moved somewhere else?

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Doodle457,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in your Quicken with the Bills & Income tab missing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Doodle457
    Doodle457 Member ✭✭
    Options

Before the last upgrade, there was a selection for Bills and Income reminders. Now it is no longer there.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for the screenshot.

Please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Navigation and check the box for Classic Menu.

This should bring back the bills tab and other tabs at the top as shown below.

Let us know if this is what you're looking for or are you referring to the blue tabs shown below?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Doodle457
    Doodle457 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Perfect. Thank you very much. I can't tell you how much I depend on this.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome and thanks for confirming! Glad to hear I could help. 🙂

-Quicken Anja

• GCRich
    GCRich Member
    Options

This worked for me too. I would like to see this offered in the new version view without needed to use the classic view. Is this planned for the next release? I'm on Bills and Income Tab Quicken Premier r50.8

This discussion has been closed.