My Business Income rotates between 3 figures if I check or uncheck preference

Options

THe amount is doubled on my home page "widget". If I check the box under Reports & Graphs and use "Cash Basis" which is what my business is, it says a different amount (which I expect), but if I check it again, it gives me the right income-year-to-date. SO I have to uncheck, and re-check it every time. Then I close the program and it stays checked but it reverts to the amount but doubled. [Removed - Rant]

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GMaio,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To get a better idea of what is going on, would you be willing to post a screenshot of the incorrect value (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GMaio
    GMaio Member ✭✭
    Options

When I open the program, the box is checked but the amount is completely wrong

If I uncheck, I get this amount which is still wrong

Then if I recheck the box, the amount is correct.

The file has been verified, restored, copied and saved as, etc. This is a problem with the program since it rotates between 3 amounts. Two incorrect, and 1 correct.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since you have already attempted the troubleshooting I would have walked you through, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.