USAA web connect issue - can’t reconcile

Options
ac7nj
ac7nj Member ✭✭

After USAA changed from direct connect to web connect i can't reconcile my checking account? Credit card no problem, savings no problem.

Is anyone else having similar problems with web connect?

Best Answer

• ClayJ
    ClayJ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have EXACTLY the same problem - reading the documentation and notes here; it appears that this is a QUICKEN issue. The documentation talks about being able to turn Pending Transactions on or off; but it also says "Feature Paused". What sort of nonsense is that?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why can't you reconcile? And, are you reconciling to a paper stmt or online amount? When you chg'd download methods, did previously downloaded txn get downloaded? Did the amount of Pending txn get included in the onlinr amount?

And, what bank?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ac7nj
    ac7nj Member ✭✭
    Options

I can’t balance the checking account with the online figures, like I always did before web connect.
    bank is USAA and direct connect has been working perfectly for years.
    i try to reconcile after each bank down load, generally 2 or 3 times a month

• Kjo
    Kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having same issue. I constantly have balance adjustments. as far as I can tell it is "pending" transactions that don't import into Quicken, but the "balance" does. Therefore the reconciliation is always off, leaving me to wait until the "Pending" items completely post on USAA or manually entering the transactions into Quicken.

• ac7nj
    ac7nj Member ✭✭
    Options

I’ll try the manual entry and see how that works

• ClayJ
    ClayJ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have EXACTLY the same problem - reading the documentation and notes here; it appears that this is a QUICKEN issue. The documentation talks about being able to turn Pending Transactions on or off; but it also says "Feature Paused". What sort of nonsense is that?

• JGreen
    JGreen Member
    Options

Continued problems with this still - it is a complete headache for sure. What used to take me 5 min to reconcile my account now takes me 30-60 min. I wish they would get this fixed. Quit pulling pending balance. Even when I attempt to switch to paper balancing vs online, I find missed transactions and balance issues.

• Tim G.
    Tim G. Member
    Options

Same issues with the new USAA web connect as everyone else. I'll be moving on away from Quicken since my experience is no longer of value to them.

• ac7nj
    ac7nj Member ✭✭
    Options

never solved

This discussion has been closed.