Unable to Add Union Home Mortgage Account

Options

I have been trying to add my Union Home Mortgage account to Quicken. The link provided to add your account on Quicken is unionhome.loanadministration.com. However, the correct link (which is on my statement) is www.myuhmmortgage.com. Is anyone else having this problem? If this is a know problem when how do we get this fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @cheleb21,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Q frequently uses a different URL than the one you use … so what problems are you encountering?

If this is truly an error, Union Home Mtg would need to contact Intuit with the correct info.

HOWEVER, enabling a mortgage for download is a bad idea as only the principal part will download, not interest or any escrow amounts. SO, simply use Q's Loan Wizard to set-up your payments and reconcile the mortgage when you get your statement.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.