Show Attachments does not show thumbnails within Reinvest Dividend transactions

Options
xingeranium
xingeranium Member ✭✭

I've had a Brokerage type of account set up in Quicken for a while. Within it, I have three types of transactions: Add Shares, Stock Split, and Reinvest Dividend. Documents have been attached to all three types of transactions, and the paperclip icon is shown wherever documents are attached. All good so far. Additionally, thumbnails do appear in the Add Shares and Stock Split transactions when I use the Show Attachments option.

However, thumbnails of documents do not appear in any of the Reinvest Dividend transactions when I use the Show Attachments feature. To reiterate, the paperclip icon shows me that documents are attached to these Reinvest Dividend transactions, but no thumbnails are available from which I can delete these documents if needed.

Please advise.

(I'm using Version 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100) on macOS 13.4.1.)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You may want to contact Quicken Support about this. They should be able to screen share with you, see what you're seeing, and document it to pass on to the development team.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You may want to contact Quicken Support about this. They should be able to screen share with you, see what you're seeing, and document it to pass on to the development team.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • xingeranium
    xingeranium Member ✭✭
    Options

I contacted support and It was acknowledged as a program bug.

This discussion has been closed.