Are you seeing this with Wells Fargo (not a Quicken problem)?

Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in The Water Cooler

I have 2 bank accounts and a credit card account with Wells Fargo. I noticed the credit card account has not downloaded any transactions for a week now. So I checked the Wells Fargo web site, and it shows the same - no posted transactions for a week. It only shows 4 pending transactions, but there should be 19 pending transactions based on our receipts, as my wife and I use the credit card every day.

Other info I noticed:

• The outstanding balance is growing. Adding in the transactions for receipts I have that have not been posted leads me to conclude the balance is accurate, however.
  • I reset the account in Quicken twice with no effect - I didn't expect there to be, since it's wrong on the site.
  • The WF iPhone app shows the same lack of posted transactions, also not a surprise.

Like I said this does not seem to be a Quicken issue at all, I am just wondering if anyone else with a WF credit card is seeing the same thing?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not seeing this issue with my WF credit card in either of two different files and on the WF website. Everything is downloading and updating just fine, with both DC (in one file) and EWC (in a separate test file).

I agree. This appears to be a WF issue, not a Quicken issue at all.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.