How to add Online Services for L.L. Bean Mastercard

Options

L.L. Bean Mastercard is now a private label master card offered by citibank services. This isn't reflected in the 'Add Account' function - either when searching for 'L.L. Bean…'

or when the search is made using the L.L. Bean Mastercard sign in url…

Since I have more than 1 citi bank private label card, I know transactions can be downloaded. This would appear to be a case where the provider list isn't up to date. Never the less, the question remains - how do I connect my L.L. Bean Mastercard to my Quciken.

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happens when you select Next from your first screenshot? It should take you to the setup for citi. I've had LL Bean set up with citi for quite some time, so it is possible. For me the Customer ID was not an email address. When successfully connected, you should have an EWC connection.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@rustyhoo - Here is what the FIDIR.txt file (Financial Institutions Directory list file) shows. The FIDIR list tells Quicken which financial institutions support Quicken, which types of accounts they support and which types of connection methods they support.:

• 59754 59754 59754 L.L.Bean Mastercard https://www.llbeanvisa.com/ NA https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_LLBEAN#signon ACTIVE CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT NOT_QBP NA

Why it shows "Mastercard" with a "www.llbeanvisa.com" URL does not make much sense but look at the 2nd URL which shows a Citi Retail Services site. This supports what @GeoffG stated….selecting the L.L.Bean Mastercard setup link should allow you to set up your CC in Quicken with the EWC connection method.

Just a FYI….the URLs shown during the Add Account or Set Up Now processes are for reference only and should not be viewed as the URLs that Quicken uses to connect accounts to the financial institutions.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.