C2R resizing in investment accounts

Options
hmday
hmday Member ✭✭✭✭

"Enhanced the investment register with the Compare-to-Register (C2R) area is displayed. You can now drag to resize the lower area to see more of your newly downloaded transactions (as in the banking registers)"

When I resize the downloaded transaction area, I have to resize the register then go out of the register and reopen the account register for the resizing to occur. This creates unnecessary steps. When I close quicken and reopen the registers, they have returned to the original default size. I have to resize the registers. I like the option to resize the register, but can the extra steps be eliminated.

Or am i doing something incorrectly?

windows premier R50.16

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @hmday,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is this happening only when trying to resize the C2R for investment accounts, or does it happen with regular banking accounts also? Are you able to include screenshots of what is happening (with personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course, It seems to be working now, as I try to duplicate my errors. I think I need to spend more time with it to understand how it behaves and under what conditions it might misbehave. Thank you for responding.

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The problem I am having is that increasing the window size involves extra steps. To increase the window size in the investment account by dragging the window larger, the window just pulls up without enlarging. I have to toggle the transaction window closed and then toggle it again to open the window to view the resized window. Not so with my banking accounts. Also, when I return to the window after closing and reopening Q the transaction window returns to the default size. Again not so with my banking accounts, the window will remain resized.

The window is the default size but raised up leaving a blank space at the bottom. If I toggle it closed and then open it will resize.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thank you for the clarification and the screenshot. With that additional information, I was able to replicate the issue in my Quicken. This issue has been forwarded to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7180)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.