Hidden categories "-Int" and "-Div" do not show up on my reports

Options
AStuartMills
AStuartMills Member ✭✭
edited August 2023 in Reports (Windows)

I display Hidden Categories in my Customized report and although the hidden categories -int and -div are checked, they do not show up on the report.

I started a brand new report and when I selected all categories, the -int & -div showed up but once I deselected a few other categories that I do not want on my report the -int and -div disappeared from my report. Please let me know how to fix this.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are these the hidden investing Categories _IntInc and _DivInc?

What built-in report are you using?

There may be a problem with selection of hidden Categories in reports. As a quick fix you can go to Tools > Category list and un-hide the investing Categories.

Please let us know if this fixes the issue for you.

QWin Premier subscription
  • AStuartMills
    AStuartMills Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Thank you for getting back to me. Yes they are the Investing Categories. I tried it on both the Banking Summary Report and Spending by Category. I also check on the Tools Category List and the "Show Hidden Categories" is checked. Is that the same as un-hide or is that somewhere else?

thanks for the help.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To un-hide the Investment Categories you can click on Tools then Category list. Check the Show hidden Categories box at the bottom of the list, then select the Investment group on the left. Un-check the Hide box for any that you want to be visible. If you have long names or descriptions, you may need to scroll the window horizontally and/or make the columns narrower to see the Hide column. You can also see the Hide box by right clicking on a Category, and hide or un-hide a group of categories by clicking and Shift-clicking then right clicking.

To see Categories that you have used, select "Used Only" next to Show at the top of the list.

QWin Premier subscription
  • AStuartMills
    AStuartMills Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much. Once I unchecked the "Hidden" column on the category list, and then selected the categories _IntInc & _Div on the report (which were no longer hidden), they now show up on my report.

Thanks Again!!!! Have a nice weekend.

This discussion has been closed.