Outflows not showing in Business tab for Business credit card charges

Options

I have 2 accounts added to my business account, one is a business checking account and other is a business credit card.

I have charges on my business credit card with categories i created as scheduled C but the dont show under outflows in the business tab. The Cash flow reports do show both the inflow and outflow its just the business tab screen that does not show outflows.

It looks like to be an issue with a business credit card transactions because outflows do show when you have transactions in the business checking account.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you show me these categories using the view of the Tools Menu / Category List, please?
    I'd like to see all category fields, just to make sure we're not missing any settings.
    Please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• ajpatel2000
    ajpatel2000 Member ✭✭
    Options

Categories i use are all business categories schedule C

• ajpatel2000
    ajpatel2000 Member ✭✭
    Options

Heres a attachment of issue in outflows. You can see cash flow report clearly shows both inflows and outflows but dashboard does not.

This discussion has been closed.