Update Home Value with Zillow Option is Gone?

Options
RBLeggett12
RBLeggett12 Member ✭✭✭

Noticed my home value hadn't been updated via Zillow since Dec, so went to manually trigger the update and noticed I longer see the option to sync with Zillow on the account details.

Tried reinstalling Quicken and updating, but still don't see the option. The Zillow sync had been working fine for me ever since it was introduced, but now the feature seems to have been removed from my version of the application

Quicken Deluxe for Windows vR50.16 Build 27.1.50.16

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Zillow updates have been very problematic and dysfunctional for a very long time. I haven't been able to get any updates (because the house is "not found") in over a year.

You can try to set it up again by going to the General tab of Account Details.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• RBLeggett12
    RBLeggett12 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That setting option no longer appears in the Account Details.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you post a screen shot of the Account Details?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, does the Account Type on the General tab of Account Details still show House?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• RBLeggett12
    RBLeggett12 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, account type is "House"

• Q97
    Q97 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Zillow is not supported in Deluxe or below

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-zillow-integration-quicken-windows-2017

At some point, did you downgrade from a higher version to Deluxe?

• RBLeggett12
    RBLeggett12 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

No, I've had Deluxe for as long as I can remember and the Zillow sync functionality has been an option until sometime recently. I now see in the product version comparison ( https://www.quicken.com/product-selector/reverse-nst ) that this capability has been removed from the Deluxe version.

A sneaky and dishonest way to raise prices, by removing features that were included and forcing you to upgrade to higher priced product to maintain same functionality.🤬

• ToddK
    ToddK Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm in the same boat and just noticed that Zillow had been removed from Deluxe.

I couldn't agree more with you about the upgrade. That said, there's very little added to Premier to justify a 30% cost bump from Deluxe, so I guess I'll just update the valuation by hand.

This discussion has been closed.