All of a sudden Quicken's default "Days Shown" under the Bills and Income tab is 15!

Options
Ken429
Ken429 Member ✭✭

How do I tell Quicken I want more than 15 days shown under the Bills and Income tab and make it stick? I'm sure it's obvious but… help is needed.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ken429,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are referring to the Due in filter defaulting to 14 days every time you open Quicken, that issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you are referring to something else, then please provide more information about what is happening. Screenshots (with any personal information blurred or obscured) would also be helpful. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ken429,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are referring to the Due in filter defaulting to 14 days every time you open Quicken, that issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you are referring to something else, then please provide more information about what is happening. Screenshots (with any personal information blurred or obscured) would also be helpful. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.