Fidelity NetBenefits Download problem again?! [edit]

Options
13»

Comments

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I created a completely new Quicken file and named it Test. (Click file>new) I then added my FNB 401K as the only account in this new test file. It has been working flawlessly for 6 or 8 weeks now in this test file. Transactions download fine. No issues. The same FNB 401K account in my main file, which also includes all my other accounts, is the one giving me the problems. I'm hoping they get this fixed soon so I don't have to go back and forth between 2 different files to get accurate numbers.

• r2d2gasser
    r2d2gasser Member ✭✭
    Options

I can try that. What is your OS level? I am Catalina 10.15.7.

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm on Ventura 13.6.1

• r2d2gasser
    r2d2gasser Member ✭✭
    Options

Well this is very interesting. I created a test file for FNB with the 401k and the 457b. I selected detailed tracking. Both accounts updated and restored, not all, but most transactions — which had completely disappeared.

I went back to my original file and checked the settings for these 2 accounts, which for some reason had been switched to simple tracking (I didn't do this!). The 401k transactions were restored and appears to be working. But I got a message that said detailed tracking wasn't available for the 457b….yet it worked in the test file!

I am not a computer whiz, but clearly there is something amiss here. Thanks Dennis for your help. Now to figure out the Further account!

• dufish
    dufish Member ✭✭
    Options

Happy to report my Fidelity NetBenefits transactions downloaded into Quicken this morning all nice and accurately first time since July 2023. Thanks Quicken!

• qj1
    qj1 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi, just wanted to chime in and say that mine also appears to have started working a week or two back. I've been hesitant to say its resolved because during the last few months, I would sporadically see my holdings come back then disappear again. However this time its been at least a week or two and things seem to have stabilized. Just a heads up for anyone who may have been having the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.