Cannot add Kohls Credit Card

Options
13»

Answers

• Egor Titov
    Egor Titov Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there any way to escalate this issue?

• bsickinger
    Options

Also having this issue/ It's been going on for almost a month. Please fix this. It seems like no one from Quicken is paying attention to this post.

• Egor Titov
    Egor Titov Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken has finally added my Kohl's Visa account managed by CapitalOne.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Egor Titov - Thank you for confirming that your connection issue with the Kohl's Visa card (and the one that is the subject of this thread) is resolved.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• Gail H
    Gail H Member
    Options

The issue with the Kohl's store card remains. It has now been 2 full months. If it's broken and can't be fixed, just tell us. Don't leave us in limbo.

• Boatnmaniac
    edited September 2023
    Options

This is a QMac thread about the Kohl's Visa Card that is issued and managed by Cap One.

I believe you are talking about the Kohl's Store Credit Card which is a different issue and a different financial institution. You might want to view and tag onto the following QWin thread regarding the Store Card issue at Re: Kohl's Credit Card, Update Failure CC-505.

• Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options

Where are we on this problem? The new Logo for Quicken didn't seem to help…..😎

• walt kieta
    walt kieta Member ✭✭
    Options

me too

• Ron Mellum
    Ron Mellum Member ✭✭✭
    Options

These are two different issues. Note that on the Kohl's site, they no longer offer the option to download transactions in Quicken format, only CSV

• Frank38
    Frank38 Member ✭✭
    Options

Cannot believe how difficult it is to get a response from Quicken support. It's a maze of never ending self/community-support. What a pain. Used to work fine but not now. Why? When will Quicken fix this issue? Is it a priority to them or are they saving it for a rainy day. Sorry for the sarcasm, but it is so frustrating to eat up hours trying to get this fixed or at least get to chat with a live, real person. I guess this is the level of support when you pay for and when you have used this product for many years….

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

• hermannj
    hermannj Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried calling Kohl's the other day and the representative spoke with her supervisor and said there should be no reason why it shouldn't work. I'm assuming they thought I had the Capital One card.

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

Yes, there are 2 different Kohl's cards. One is the Cap One credit card which this thread is not about. The other is the Kohl's store card which this thread is about.

Kohl's website is showing they are still not downloading transactions for their store card into Quicken. Per previous posts by others, Kohl's has told them they are making changes to their website and they "hope" to be able to download into Quicken, again, sometime in the future.

• ericrose12
    ericrose12 Member ✭✭
    Options

any resolution to this issue - I have been having this issue for a while as well. Care Code: FDP-105

• Bigfoot Bob
    Options

I checked Kohl's website and they still say they state: "At this time, My Kohl's Card information will not populate in Quicken."

https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/804/~/my-kohls-card-and-quicken

• bjbonde@gmail.com
    Options

It's still a problem.

This discussion has been closed.