Why doesn't "Itemized Payee" report show all payees?

Options
arpy
arpy Member ✭✭
edited August 2023 in Reports (Windows)

I was trying to create a report showing payees, but the report does not show all of them? I did a "find all" and the payee shows up there, many times, but not in the payee report.

I did check the customization settings on the report to be sure that I was searching all categories, accounts, etc. The only customization was to limit the date range to the last 2 years or so.

In the screenshot below on the left is the find results, that clearly show the payee "Suzanne…." but on the right the payee report shows NO entries for that payee. That payee does show up in the selection list of payees for the report, but doesn't show up in the report itself??

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you create that same report but with ONLY Suzann… selected, does that work as expected?

• arpy
    arpy Member ✭✭
    Options

No, it comes back and says nothing found

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the Itemized Payees Report if you do not see the payee you are looking for go into the Customize dialog:

• Adjust the Date range. Payee reports only include payees that fall within the Date range
    • Check your other filters (CategoriesPayee containsMemo contains) and be sure they do not exclude your payee.
    • Are all the accounts included? Are any of the needed accounts marked as hidden or marked as "Separate"?

If you are (re-)using a saved report, created under a previous version of Quicken, try recreating the report from scratch and see how that works. When done, save the report again, replacing the old saved report.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I notice that all of your transactions for "Suzanne" are transfers. I just did some testing and It looks like the "Itemized Payee Report" doesn't show transfer transactions.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go into the Customize dialog, Advanced tab, and change "Transfers:" to "Include all".
    In the report view scroll down to the bottom section about Transfers and you should find "Suzanne" there.

• arpy
    arpy Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for figuring that out! That is it

This discussion has been closed.