Downgrade from H&B+R to Premier

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: OK to downgrade from H&B to Premier subscription?.

Comments

• DotCom
    DotCom Member ✭✭
    Options

This is all good to know, but I have a slightly different question.

I understand that my data (23 years of it) will remain 100% intact If I downgrade from H&B+R to Premier. But, what do I give up by downgrading? Is it a loss of biz-related categories on reports? I haven't been able to find anything authoritative on the topic. TIA.

User of Quicken for Windows Home & Business Edition since the day after Microsoft abandoned its superb Microsoft Money product.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The categories will still be there. And you will be able to use the accounts in non-business related reports and views.
    What you will lose is the ability to work with the business accounts, A/R, A/P, etc. No new invoices. No new other business transactions. Business views will no longer be available.

There may be other side effects of downgrading. Having never done that myself, I can't say for sure.
    If you are 100% sure that you will not need to work with business functions any longer, go ahead and try.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you use the "Buy Quicken" link at the top of this page, you'll find a comparison of those products.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.