The Community Meetup - July 2023 Edition

Options
Quicken Janean
Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Quicken offers a variety of ways to see how you are doing financially. We all learn and take in information differently. Having information presented in different forms is helpful, whether it be visual or verbal, for example. Quicken offers reports and the data can be presented in various forms where you can get an overview of your financial habits. We go through a couple of those this month.

How do you apply the Cash Flow Reports and Calendar List in your financial journey? Write your answer in the comment section.

I love seeing my spending habits throughout the months so the Calendar list comes in handy, especially because I love to travel.

Thanks for reading The Community Meetup Newsletter - June Edition! I have provided attachments to an interactive version of this newsletter so you can select and be redirected to any articles referenced.

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Comments

• TTSguy
    TTSguy Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please don't use light blue text for the "most active discussions" under June statistics. It's too hard to see if not impossible without using it with a Dark Mode option, which is not available!

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree that the light blue is VERY difficult to see.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP