Has the upcoming transaction list changed in the Bills & Income window?

Options

Hi All,

I started Quicken for Windows and it appears to now auto-update without asking as it used to. I'm now on version R50.16.

My Bills & Income Window is now mostly blank. It seems the 'days before the due date' setting for auto-entered bill reminders is now being used as the 'Show in List' days before values. As my auto-enter values is set to 0 days before, this list is now fairly useless to me.

I don't know what the previous value for auto-enter transactions was, but it wasn't 0. In reality, 'Show in list' days is logically separate from 'Auto-enter' days. I would like to see the upcoming transactions 15 or 30 days in advance, but only entered on the day they are actually scheduled to be deducted.

As it stands, I now have to switch over to the 'Manage Manual Bills and Income' screen to see the information, which is quite inconvenient and contains a lot of extraneous data when all I need to see is the biller, due date, and amount.

Is there any way to see these upcoming transactions?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @telennar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this first start happening? Based on your reference to "Show in list", I assume you view bill & income reminders through Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders. Is that correct? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what is going on (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• telennar
    telennar Member ✭✭
    Options

Never mind. While preparing the screenshot, I noticed the 'Due in xx days' dropdown in the upper left corner of the page. Looks like it was changed somehow. Switching it back to 30 days solved the problem.

Thanks.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@telennar - this is a known issue. Until a fix is made, it always reverts back to the 14 days and you will need to remember to change it to 30 days whenever you start or re-start Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.