Auto Enter Issues - Rules, etc (edit)

Options

Comments

• SambaKMom
    SambaKMom Member ✭✭
    Options

In my last discussion, I was having trouble getting transactions to auto enter during the month of June. This month has been better for some but not all transactions. I still don't understand what is going on. I talked to someone at Quicken and he recommended that I report a problem in Quicken with the team and tell them what is happening. I did that, and now I can sync with the cloud without erasing all of my "rules" I set up in "Bills and Income", but again, some are auto entering, but some are not. I don't know if anyone else if affected, but I surely would like to get things back to normal.

• chriskay
    chriskay Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am seeing a few auto entries parked in the register as overdue but not entered. Strange it is.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

@SambaKMom @chriskay -
    maybe we should split these comments from the overall Auto Reminders "changed" discussion …. into new topic ??

The Admins have split into this new topic - to better reflect a different Q&A vs the other Auto Reminders issue -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @SambaKMom and @chriskay,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Did this specific behavior you're observing with auto enter reminders start when you updated Quicken to version R50.16? If not, when did you first notice it? Is there any pattern to what is and isn't auto-entering (for example, are newly added reminders auto-entering correctly, but older ones failing to do so)? Are you able to post screenshots (with any personal information blurred or obscured) showing these overdue reminders set to auto? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lacanady01
    lacanady01 Member
    Options

I am seeing the exact same situation. a couple releases ago (I am not exactly when) it broke the auto-entry. It appeared to have been with the mismatching with Web sync. If you turned off web sync then the auto-enter would stay in the windows version. However; some will not auto enter.

Since this last release at least the auto-enter is not disappearing with Web Sync active however it is not auto entering in the registry as expected and you do not have the option to enter it manually.

• lacanady01
    lacanady01 Member
    Options

I know this issue with auto-entry has been an issue for at least w months and not resolved fully with very limited communications about the status of the fix. Customers are paying monthly/annually fee for the product and at least two months of an issue not being resolved or a communicated fix date is unacceptable in my field. We really need a solution for this one, please.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.