Quicken for Mac

Options
PCMH
PCMH Member

I was told that since I have a Mac computer I cannot get the "full" Quicken bookkeeping program. Quicken "only" has it for Window users. This is completely wrong and unfair. People that has a Mac computer should not be penalized and should be able to have the same features as the Window users do.

Please update your Quicken for Mac with the complete bookkeeping options as you have for Windows.

Thank you!

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mac Quicken is the full program. They just don't have the Home & Business version for Mac. Actually Quicken (both Windows and Mac) is not a real bookkeeping program. It is a personal finance program. If you need a real accounting program you need QuickBooks.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

"I was told…"

Who told you this?

It's true that there are differences with the features between Quicken Windows and Quicken Mac. There's a long history of how these programs have been developed over the years and why the differences exist. But as a Quicken Mac user for 3 decades, I assure you that Quicken Mac exists!

Is there some specific feature you're looking for? We can tell you whether it exists in Quicken Mac or not.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.