Answers

• bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    Options

it looks like somebody is testing

• ZABA
    ZABA Member ✭✭
    Options

Back to erroring, but with a different one today.

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still no historical transaction downloads for me. Maybe your issue is different? This issue started in July.

• CaptainH
    Options

Is this ever going to be fix?

• raustin316
    raustin316 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

So far no change. The connection error is gone but they are not uploading transactions. July 24th is the first day I contacted them about the problem. So it's been 6 weeks. They did solve the connection problem. Maybe they will solve the transactions problem soon. Let's hope.

• CaptainH
    Options

Still no transactions downloaded. Please give an update on this issue.

• CaptainH
    Options

Hello ALL

Has anybody been able to download transactions yet?

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dbaylen
    dbaylen Member ✭✭
    Options

My managed fund only has quarterly fees so I haven't had any transactions that needed to be downloaded. Last download was July 18. I'm no longer getting the OL-301-A connection errors and valuations are updating daily.

• Mika1984
    Mika1984 Member ✭✭
    Options

Just wait dbaylen, you'll be impacted soon. 😒

• QuickenUserTM
    Options

I keep getting error OL-304-A. It says that my account is not recognized. Any ideas?

• QuickenUserTM
    Options

This is completely unacceptable. I have not changed anything on my Prudential account setup in Quicken and it continues to not recognize my account. Is this because of the Empower transition? It would be nice if it no longer works with Empower for customers to be notified rather than hoping it will just be fixed.

• bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    Options

From my last message (Aug 29) I was able to download (106 transactions) but nothing got registered in quicken data - I tried again today (Spe 8) - it says One step Update - 0 transactions - but I lost the original 106 transactions

• fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
  • bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just keep calling empower - I just did - they do not have an ETA when to fix this with Quicken

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine can you please provide an update? The "known issues" thread has not had an update in a month.

Given that Prudential uses direct connect, is it fair to say the issue is definitely on their side? Is Quicken escalating this to them - have they provided any ETA?

Thanks

• KumarA
    KumarA Member
    Options

download complete but no transactions were downloaded. this has been happening for last two months

• jc828
    jc828 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

@drinkingbird, I couldn't agree more. [Removed - Speculation] What a joke.

• KumarA
    KumarA Member
    Options

I have notified to Quicken, and also talk to Prudential-tech support. no update on issue or solved. Need to report to the Comsumer Bureau for failure of addressing issue that we are paying for services.

• ZABA
    ZABA Member ✭✭
    Options

Back to no error, but no transactions. A phone call to Prudential was a complete and utter waste of time. 😕

• smess
    smess Member ✭✭
    Options

I was finally able to connect, but no transactions downloaded (only balances of each fund). Also, it keeps creating a new investment account even though I’m trying to set up online services from within the existing account. What a mess!

• QuickenUserTM
    Options

Can someone please tell me if the account number format has changed in some way that is possibly impacting my ability to even connect? I have used the format below for years and my account is no longer recognized. Thanks.

• scott.in.az
    scott.in.az Member ✭✭
    Options

The Empower website still links to the same account number steps but I get the same "account not found" error like everyone else. Go to Help → Contact Support → Log Files → OFX Log and you can see the log files. Quicken connects and authenticates just fine but gets the account not found response so something obviously changed. GnuCash is failing to download too so it doesn't seem isolated to Quicken.

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm still using that format and I don't get an error but also no transactions. Once the error went away it did start saying my balances/holdings were updated as of that day, now it is just blank, just says "as of" then nothing after it.

When I did compare to register just now, it showed 2 funds matching online and in quicken, and 3 that were off. Looking at my register, I see two transactions that I entered manually had the fund changed on them. Manual entry has been very buggy so not sure if it happened then or if a download changed them. Once fixed all my quicken holdings do match the holdings downloaded from pru, so it appears just transactions aren't downloading, but balances are.

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am still using that format and I do not get an error but also no transactions downloaded since this started. Once the error went away, my holdings data was matching between quicken and pru, as I've been entering my transactions manually. I did notice just now when comparing, a couple funds were off, and discovered some of the funds had been changed on a couple of my transactions. Manual investment entry has been very buggy for a while now, so not sure if it happened then or if one of the downloads somehow changed it. Once I fixed those all holdings were in synch.

Oddly it says balances "as of" then just blank, no date. When the error first went away it was the current date, now just missing. But the balances do seem to be updating, just not the transactions.

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Various things on the prudential website have been giving errors. I think they're just totally messed up. For a while even clicking the "using quicken" link was a 404 not found (back to working now). Now if I try to export more than a few months of data to CSV or XLS it gives error 500.

• Patrick Hasenjager
    Options

Just some information for those still suffering from this problem as I am. I downloaded ProperConvert (using the free version) and then download each day's transactions - for me every 2 weeks - as an XLS file. A little massaging of the file, ProperConvert will then convert it into a QFX file and import to Quicken.

Just a tip if you don't want to manually enter each transaction if you're like me and have 25+ each time. If you use the trial version, it is limited to 10 transactions at a time, so I just split the file to stay under that limit.

• Donald Brooks
    Donald Brooks Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Why doesn't Empower allow us to download a .QFX file so we can import it like any other company?

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, no error, however NO TRANSACTIONS are being downloaded, only updating prices. It was working completely in early July.

Quicken Jasmine - UPDATE PLEASE

• fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.