Fidelity NetBenefits Not Downloading - Quicken Mac Subscriber

Options
Zoomie98
Zoomie98 Member

Beginning a week ago, Fidelity NetBenefits stopped downloading transactions and stopped updating holdings/prices. I have also noticed this looks like an issue that has been around since March and April for other users. As a paying subscriber, I would like to know when this issue is going to be resolved. Manually downloading the transactions is not a good solution - please figure this out and get it fixed. Thank you.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Zoomie98 If this is an issue affecting all other Fidelity NetBenefits users, there would be a ton of comments here. I can't specifically help, since I don't have a Fidelity account, but not seeing a mass of complaints about this, and not seeing any announcement post about this on the Known Issues page, I'd suggest you contact Quicken Support. (This site is not Quicken Support; it's a community site of fellow users plus a handful of Quicken moderators.) Their phone service reps can connect with your Quicken to see what you're seeing and check the log files; there might be something in your data file which needs to be disconnected/reconnected or otherwise punched in the face in order to get things working again — or they may advise if this is a known issue that's being worked on.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.