Errors on accounts after deactivating them and running validate and repair

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭

I am having issues with several accounts, Discover, Barclay, Macy's, AAFES Military Star, etc. When I deactivate the and tryo to readd them I first close Quicken and then restart and do a File Validate and Repair on them. It seems like most of them are haveing errors from the repair:

QDF:
Validating your data.
Quicken repaired Barclaycard Rewards XX3220 account. No action required.
Quicken repaired Macy's American Express account. No action required.

Not sure where to go from here, but every account that errors during one step update, when I try to either reset or deactivate and re-add I am getting cc-503 on them…

Most if not all of these errors have started with a cc-800…

QHB&RP R51.10

Windows 11 PRO current.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

I have been unable to update Barclay Bank for a couple of days. When I tried to reset the accout(s) I received cc-503 on both. I tried to add them again, same result.

WHB&RP R51.10

Windows 11 PRO current

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? What version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Have you recently changed your password with any of your financial institutions? Did you test to make sure you're able to logon to the financial institution websites?

You mentioned that you ran a validate and repair. Did you also run a Super Validate? If not, please save a backup file and follow these steps-

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.   

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I started another post. I am now unable to add ANY accounts to Quicken. CC-929…

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Greg Brown - the CC-929 error usually happens when you try to unsuccessfully add or log into your accounts too many times.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-adding-accounts-cc-929

This discussion has been closed.