Quicken not signing into Wells Fargo or connecting

kenc18901
kenc18901 Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭

Wells Fargo has been connected to my Quicken now I have lost all connectivity with Wells Fargo. The only error receiving is no accounts. When I follow the instructions on the bill reminder Quicken still does not connect to Wells Fargo. I see a lot of closed discussions in references to this, but no fixes.

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

When did this start?

What connection method are you set up with for WF? (You can get this information from Account List, from the Online Services tab of Account Details or from directly beneath the Account Name above and to the left of the Account Register.)

What type(s) of account(s) are you having this issue with?

Do you have other account type(s) set up with WF that are connecting properly? If so, what are they?

Are you getting an error code? If so, what is that error code?

BTW, I have a WF checking account and credit card set up with Direct Connect and One Step Update worked well for them, today.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• LizP
    LizP Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am having the same issue. Started earlier this week. See answers to your questions below:

What connection method are you set up with for WF? Express Web Connect

What type(s) of account(s) are you having this issue with? Mortgage

Do you have other account type(s) set up with WF that are connecting properly? No

Are you getting an error code? CC-800. See screen shot. Validation does not repair.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@LizP - If you have not already done so, I suggest you read the following Support Article: Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800 [Support Article].

Did this resolve the issue for you?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• LizP
    LizP Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023

Hi! I was concerned about Deactivating the account, but followed the instructions at your super helpful link and I'm back in business. Thanks so much!!

• sgwall33
    sgwall33 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have tried all the above…..the Update shows it connected to Wells Fargo…but then doesnt ever download anything…..I have to manually input transactions

• vistaslo
    vistaslo Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am experiencing the same problem as sgwall33. I have followed the instructions but cannot upload new bills to be paid. The stay in "send" condition. This happened last year. It needs to be corrected ASAP for bills payable,

This discussion has been closed.