Separate account log-ins at one bank ?????

Options

My wife and I have separate credit card accts at the same bank. The two accts have separate log-ins but quicken will not allow me to add the second accts log-in. How do I make this happen.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which bank?

What is the connection method of the account that you already have set up for download…..Direct Connect, Express Web Connect or Express Web Connect+? (You can get this information from Account List, from the Online Services tab of Account Details or from the upper left part of the Account Register view directly beneath the Account Name.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• daveandjill
    Options

Express Web Connect - USAA Savings Bank

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe USAA Savings Bank supports Express Web Connect+, not Express Web Connect. I know there have been reported issues by some in getting multiple logins when using EWC+ but I do not have any direct experience regarding it.

I have seen some posts (for other banks) where they are able to set up two accounts with the same bank but with different logins by doing Add Account for one person's account and then later doing Add Account for the other person's account. Are you saying you have tried doing this but it does not work? If that is the case, would you please explain what it is that you see happening during the account setup process?

Is or was the 2nd account currently or previously set up for downloads?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.