Fidelity again ?!?

Options
2»

Comments

• miggs21
    miggs21 Member
    Options

All of my Fidelity NetBenefits 401(k) holding vanished this morning when I synced. All the transactions are there, but the securities are all gone in portfolio view and the value in the account is $0

• Namir
    Namir Member ✭✭
    Options

Been going on for months, it might come back for a day, then zero out again. Federal TSPs zeroed out too. Quicken Classic disappointing.

• Namir
    Namir Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

With respect to TSP: I saw earlier comments indicating Quicken can't connect to TSP for systemic reasons, e.g., the TSP board wouldn't (ever) allow it. But that doesn't explain that until a couple of weeks ago our TSP balances were being tracked fine in Q. Which doesn't say the current situation isn't TSPs fault, but it is not the case that TSP downloads never worked. Maybe there's a line of code somewhere that needs "classic" added to the text string. With this and the Fidelity issue I have this sinking feeling about classic - issues effecting so many didn't used to drag so long. 😑

• thatscguy
    thatscguy Member ✭✭
    Options

It seems that almost every other week my Fidelity account doesn't update properly. When will this get fixed permanently?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WHICH Fidelity? Fidelity Investments? Fidelity NetBenefits? Or the Fidelity Credit Card, which is actually issued by and supported by ELAN, and not Fidelity.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• g0
    g0 Member ✭✭
    Options

Fidelity Investments OSU failure here on one PC since Sept'23. Early on, per quicken help, backdating to earlier Quicken version restarted download for one session, then failure, then after weeks had to go to new updates to get OSU working for one day. Now nothing including trials with "new" accounts including logout/login to Quicken acct.

Another PC with pretty similar configuration downloads from Fidelity Investment accounts (some accounts same and some accounts different) without problems.

In my last go with Quicken help they indicated my problem is part of Fidelity 401k benefits problem. Jibberish about needing to use chrome as my default brower and other noise/distraction from problem solving.

• g0
    g0 Member ✭✭
    Options

Continuing. I should point out the Fidelity data services appear to be good: OSU for other brand name brokerage and banking accounts all function correctly without issue for both PCs (assuming OSU downloads are disabled for the problem PC so PC doesn't hang). Suggests data coming out of Fidelity is good, but something erroneous happens in an intermediary (Quicken servers?).

This discussion has been closed.