Can't Sync Quicken Transactions w/ Kohl's Credit Card

Options
recalhou
recalhou Member

Haven't been able to do this for a a week or so. I reset the accont and now I get the attached error when trying to login to the Kohl's account via Quicken

I confirmed my password and UID work via the Kohls website. Any help?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @recalhou and @DorothyS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

After further internal review of the issues that you are experiencing, I have located that you are receiving a CC-505 error with your Kohls Credit Card. We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding various error messages with Kohls. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• DorothyS
    DorothyS Member
    Options

I have been getting this same error since the end of July 2023. I contacted Kohls several times, they are of no help. Every time I call or e-mail them, they pass the buck blaming Quicken for the problem. I even asked them to inquire with their tech dept. but they refuse to do anything.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @recalhou and @DorothyS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

After further internal review of the issues that you are experiencing, I have located that you are receiving a CC-505 error with your Kohls Credit Card. We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding various error messages with Kohls. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is the response I got from Kohl's customer support on 7/29/2023

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your ability to download your account information to quicken. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future. I appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

So it looks like Kohl's has dropped support for Quicken at this time.

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is the response I got from Kohl's customer suppor ton 7/29/2023

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your ability to download your account information to quicken. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future. I appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

So it looks like Kohl's has dropped support for Quicken.

• rmfindc
    rmfindc Member ✭✭
    Options

Kohls credit card services are pretty awful anyway — limited in statements they keep online and have always been hard to deal with in Quicken. Pretty appalling that Kohls doesn't want to connect with quicken anymore. I guess we all need to contact Kohls and raise the issue. Only way things will be changed.

• DorothyS
    Options

Are there any updates when this will be resolved?. I inquired on August 23rd, no updates have been posted by anyone at Quicken. Please advise if this is still being looked into.

• Bill Zakowski
    Options

Someone from Quicken please respond. I have been getting the FDP-105 error for months now

thank you

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bill Zakowski,

Thank you for joining the discussion. This is a known issue and you can find the link to the Community Alert in this earlier post:

To get any and all updates when available, I would recommend that you bookmark the Community Alert. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you're signed into the Community.

Thank you.

(Ticket #10378221/CTP-7332)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jr_ece
    jr_ece Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Finally decided I had a big enough window to try and upgrade to R52.20. As expected, it didn't resolve the Kohl's issue for me. Fidelity Visa (elan financial services) is also broken (long list of posts in a different thread of course). Makes me think Quicken updates on the bank side might be causing issues across multiple banks. 🤷‍♂️

• System
    System Member admin
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot add Kohls Credit Card.
This discussion has been closed.