Marking "Bills & Income" Entries as Posted wtih Safari

Options

I am accessing my Quicken Deluxe data while on vacation using Safari. I am not using the "on Web" offering from Quicken. I can add and modify entries on my accounts. However, I can find no way to mark any of my pre-established Bills and Income entries as "Posted." I can view and "Edit" the entries but not "Post" even the overdue ones.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

How are you using Safari to access Quicken if you're not using Quicken on the Web? Some kind of screen sharing setup?

• Bob Lucas
    Bob Lucas Member
    Options

I use a link to my signon page and signon to see the data that I've saved to Quicken with their circle-arrow icon at the top of the list of accounts on my iMac.

I was not allowed to post the link!

"You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."

Sorry.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Instead of posting a link … how about posting a screen image snapshot? Black out any personal or sensitive information … it's just so that we can see what you're seeing …

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

• Bob Lucas
    Bob Lucas Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Paste this after h t t p s / / a p p . q u I c k e n . c o m

/transactions?displayNode=[deleted]

and you'll see the page that gets me to my synch'd data through Safari.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited August 2023
    Options

That's Quicken on the Web. I don't use it myself but maybe someone else can explain how to do what you're asking.

(BTW, I removed the displayNode number from your post; I don't know if that's sensitive info or not but didn't see any reason to take a chance.)

• Bob Lucas
    Bob Lucas Member
    Options

Thanks. Hope somebody knows how to post these Bill and Income items. I think I've tried most key combinations known to mankind!

This discussion has been closed.