Investment Account No Longer Downloading Transactions

Options

Quicken Deluxe ver R51.12 Build 27.1.51.12 Windows 10 Home

Wealthscape Investor - Citizens Investment Services - mystreetscape.com

Set up as tax deferred IRA with complete positions and transactions.

Several weeks ago, don't know exactly when, it stopped downloading all transactions. It shows every day on the one step update summary that it was last updated that day, with no transactions listed.

I tried resetting the account, no good. Then I tried deactivating online services, and reactivate online services, still no good. Connection type is direct connect.

File validation and super validation showed no errors.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One thing you might do is to look at your Log file and see if Wealthscape is actually sending you the information. Help > Contact Support > Log Files > OFX.Log

If you see the information is being downloaded but not being accepted into Quicken, then I'd say the next thing to do is to uninstall and reinstall the program.

• raymorr2
    raymorr2 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your suggestion. I hate to be ignorant, but when I tried to open the ofx.log file within Quicken, as you described, I received a "navigation to the webpage was canceled" error message, and I can't get past that.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clicking on the blue "OFX.Log" should bring up another window titled "View OFX Log", so I don't know why you're seeing that.

Try creating a new Quicken file with only that Wealthscape account in that file. Then attempt to connect that new Quicken Account to Wealthscape. If that works then that points to (most likely) some problem in your current "live" file.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@raymorr2 - try logging out of your Quicken account and logging back in….. edit>preferences>QuickenID>log in as a different user

log out,…and then run through this again and login with the same credentials. does that solve the problem?

This discussion has been closed.