Transfer failing for one of two Chase Credit Card QFX files

Options

Quicken Version R51.12 Home, Business, and Rental

I have imported the qfx file from my Amazon Chase account with no problem.

However, when importing the file from my Amazon United account, the file generates fine from Chase, though when importing, it seems to start importing, then present a pop-up window saying "Importing 0 Transactions" and nothing shows up in the account.

I've gotten out of Quicken then returned multiple times (sometimes that seems to work).

I also set up a new test file, and transferred the transaction successfully into the new test file per the instructions in this discussion;

So why does it work for one and not the other? The United account has transactions from Jan 2023, so something must have changed since then.

What should I undertake to be able to transfer the Chase United qfx transactions?

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would re-activate the account for Web Connect (.QFX) file import.

Go to the Account List (Tools menu), edit the account in question, select the Online Services tab, de-activate.

Close Quicken and restart, do the edit again and do a re-activate for Web Connect. Then try the import.

Another possibility is that Quicken may think it has already seen those transactions before based on the FITID value of each transaction. You could edit the .QFX file using Notepad and add a letter at the beginning or end of the FITID value in each transaction and try the import with the modified file.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.