United Bank of Michigan - CC-502

Options
jaws2
jaws2 Member ✭✭✭

I see alerts have been posted in the last few days about getting CC-502 errors from several financial institutions. @Quicken Anja I would like to add United Bank of Michigan to this list for escalation please.

I have been unable to download transactions from United Bank of Michigan to Quicken since last Wednesday. I contacted the bank but they have been unable to fix the issue. I also tried creating a new quicken data file and adding the account to that, again with no luck. So it does not appear to be a corruption specific to my data file. All of my other accounts (Direct Connect and Express Web Connect) work just fine.

Your help in getting someone involved who could reslove this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

QWin Deluxe, R51.12, Build 27.1.51.12

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jaws2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

A CC-502 error is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jaws2
    jaws2 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine - I have contacted the bank and they say they are not having issues with their server. This is an issue between your express web connect provider and the bank that I can not resolve from here. Can you please escalate this as I requested?

• jaws2
    jaws2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine

From your alerts page there is an obvious problem going on causing CC-502 errors with many financial institutions. This pic is part of a very long list of recent problems. All I'm asking is for United Bank of Michigan to be added to the list of thjose being escalated.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jaws2,

Thank you for your response.

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• jaws2
    jaws2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

In case anyone else uses this bank I thought I would post that the head of IT at United Bank of Michigan is saying ALL United bank customers using Quicken are unable to download transactions and they are tryting to get this resolved with Quicken and its 3rd party processor (Intuit?)

@Quicken Jasmine and @Quicken Anja it's quite frustrating that I'm not able to get help from you in highlighting an obvious technical problem not specific to my computer or account through escalation on your part. Perhaps I don't understand your roles and that you just don't or won't do this, but then I don't understand how something like this becomes an alert like those for the same issue that you have posted for dozens of other financial institutions over the last week. It is not helpful at all for you to abdicate by sending me on a wild goose chase to pre-fab FAQs and directions to the support team who pay little attention to me, much less acts on these issues in any timely fashion. Can you please let me know what I can do differently? I am a 30 year user of Quicken with extensive technical and financial knowledge and experience. I understand that things happen. I just want to know that its an issue Quicken is aware of and is actively working to resolve. I am trying to use the tools I am paying for in a reasonable manner and am happy to follow a process you can lay out that will be effective in a timely manner. Looking forward to a constructive dialogue. Thank you

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jaws2,

Thank you for reaching back out.

Financial Institutions that have alerts for this error have the alerts due to our internal servers showing them as being a widespread issue. The financial institution that you are reporting is not currently showing as widespread which means that an individual escalation is required, this can only be done by contacting Quicken Support directly as they have the necessary tools available that the Quicken Community does not.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.