American Express - Delegate

Options
Roy Peek
Roy Peek Member ✭✭

Been trying to update accounts where we have Primary and Authorized Users on multiple AX Accounts.

Worked with community and get answers to leverage "American Express - Delegate" to add back the account. I have been trying this each weekend now for almost a month and every attempt, get the error that American Express Delegate servers are not available.

Can we please post update on American Express - Delegate process.

Or if there is a new procedure to allow two different sign-ins to be able to access and download transactions, please provide solution.

Everything worked perfectly until Quicken and AX made it "better" with new connection process and reauthorization and in fact now more things are broken. 🙁

Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Roy Peek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Roy Peek
    Roy Peek Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine, thanks here is the screen shot that show the AX - Delegate error message.

Looking for your feedback and how we can get this corrected.

Been disappointed with the AX connections issues we have had for months. thank you for your help.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Roy Peek,

Thank you for providing more information.

A CC-502 error is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.