Charles Schwab Accounts -- Incorrect Commission Downloads

Options
Richard Kennedy
Richard Kennedy Member ✭✭✭

I am running Quicken for Mac Premier Version 7.2.2 (Build 702.49933.100) under macOS 13.5.

When transactions are downloaded from my Charles Schwab accounts, the Schwab Prime Broker Fee is included however, the Executing Broker Commission and the Exchange Processing Fee are missing.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You qualify for Schwab Prime Brokerage services and are using Quicken, a personal financial accounting program?

I'd guess that Quicken's aggregator (Intuit) isn't even looking for the Executing Broker Commission and the Exchange Processing Fee since those are outside the ken of what a personal financial accounting program would normally expect. If those costs are, somewhere in Schwab's computers, all put into one bucket of costs, then I'd guess Quicken could download that as "commission", it Intuit was looking for it, but "as is" I think the program is only set up to pick up one expense per trade, not 3 different expenses.

You might want to contact Official Quicken Support and see if they offer any suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.