Receiving CC-501 setting up PayPal Credit

Options
BobF730
BobF730 Member ✭✭

Stopped receiving transactions for my PayPal Credit account about a week ago. Noticed that my Online Services were no longer there. Tried to set up the information again and received the CC-501 error.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @BobF730,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding PayPal Credit which could be contributing to the issues that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tonester62
    Tonester62 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine - the link you referenced above is over 2 months old!! My PayPal Mastercard has been working since that time, but it has recently stopped connecting over a week ago. Something must have changed recently?? I already checked that I have the latest update. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Tonester62,

Thank you for joining this thread.

We update alerts when new information, resolutions, or ETAs come about. Currently, we are still investigating this issue and working towards a solution.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Paul D.
    Paul D. Member ✭✭
    Options

The CC-501 has resolved but Quicken is still not downloading transactions….

This discussion has been closed.