Quicken Bill Manager - Overview

Options
Quicken Bree
Quicken Bree Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta

Hello, Beta Testers!

Thank you for helping test our newest version of Quicken Bill Manager!

As mentioned in our introductory email, we’re now utilizing the ACH network to increase payment reliability for select billers. We appreciate you taking the time to test this service improvement.

For this test, you’ll need to complete a few quick steps to enable the feature. From there on, you can simply use Bill Manager to make Quick Pay payments as you do today. Payments will be automatically made via ACH if possible.

We’ve detailed the steps you need to take below. If you have any questions about getting started, don’t hesitate to contact us!

============================================================

Prerequisites

• Use the latest Quicken Beta build 27.2.62.4
  • Download the included file in this Dropbox folder to enable the feature by clicking Quicken Bill Manager Testing.
  • You will see a zip file named “QuickenFeatureEnabler.zip.” Double-click on it to install the file and select “ON” when prompted to turn on the electronic payment feature. Close the dialog and open Quicken.
  • Ensure that you have added the supported billers as Online Billers. Please add as many as you can, but have at least one to continue with the test.
  • Please confirm that you have a payment account enabled and that it is “Enabled for Quick Pay” and “Enabled for Check Pay.” You can verify this by clicking on the Gear Cog icon and choose “Payment Accounts.” Please ensure a green checkmark is displayed in each column for the payment account you wish to use.

============================================================

Eligibility

You're eligible for this test if you've opted to participate by responding to the email invitations sent on 8/25. If you're interested in taking part, please follow these steps:

1. Quicken Bill Manager: You must enable Quicken Bill Manager and pay your bills using Quick Pay.
  2. Check the Supported Billers list: Verify whether you pay for any listed billers by clicking "Supported Billers." (This link also includes the introductory email about this test.)
  3. Download the Build: Once you have verified you pay bills that are on the Supported Billers List you can proceed with downloading the included build (located under the Prerequisites) to your beta build. Then you can start testing.

Please be advised that the testing duration for this beta phase will span from 8/29 to 9/15.

To be taken to the setup and usage steps, click here

Thank you!

Quicken Bree

Tagged:

Comments

• fw6322+
    fw6322+ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

My Beta is up to 27.2.62.4 and will this impact the test?

Double-click on it to install the file and select “Yes” when prompted to turn on the electronic payment feature.

I am seeing on or off. I would think On is the same as yes.

• Quicken Abhishek
    Quicken Abhishek Member, Moderator, Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks for helping us test, @fw6322+! You are correct; "yes" is the same as "on." Apologies! We'll make that change.

This shouldn't impact any of the other Quicken Beta tests that you may currently be a part of.

• Stephen Blendermann
    Options

Turned on the feature. Went to Bills and income. Banner (see below) for more reliable payments. Clicked on learn more. Clicked on get started. Said that I needed to accept the Terms of Use, but they never loaded (constantly spinning circle).

Do I need to accept the terms of use in order to test? If so, how do I do that?

Steve

• Quicken Abhishek
    Quicken Abhishek Member, Moderator, Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    Options

That's the one! You did follow the right steps, but now we need to determine why the terms didn't load (as we're discussing in our other thread).

• BarryGraham
    BarryGraham Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

If you dismiss this workflow and click on "Payment Accounts" you also don't see the terms and conditions. But then I already have QuickPay enabled so maybe I already agreed to the terms and conditions?

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I recently was notified that I have a new statement available for my Paypal credit card. When I refresh Online Bills, the Paypal account shows the last payment and the due date and minimium amount due for the current statement but not the total balance due.

• Quicken Bree
    Quicken Bree Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello everyone,

I want to inform you that we are concluding our off-cycle project. The Windows product team and I are deeply grateful for your invaluable contributions in testing this feature and sharing your feedback. Your input has been incredibly beneficial to our Product Development team. Our next phase involves integrating this enhanced feature into our production build.

Once more, a heartfelt thank you. Your dedication is instrumental in elevating the Quicken Windows program to a higher standard.
    Best regards

-Bree

Quicken Bree

This discussion has been closed.