Venmo - FDP-106 (QWIN)

Options
LeeManPA
LeeManPA Member ✭✭

My Quicken stopped connecting to Venmo on Tuesday (August 29th). Venmo saw the Quicken connection attempts as hacking and disabled my account. After speaking with a rep, I was told my account would be accessible in 24 hours. I was able to sign into my account with Mobile app and web browser, but Quicken fails with Account Mis-match error. I know the credentials are correct as I can sign in with other methods, just not Quicken. I deactivated the connection to Venmo and started again with no luck. Any words of wisdom?

Comments

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I am seeing the exact same issue. I get an FDP-106 error saying Account Mismatch. I haven't had any luck getting it connected again. I called Support but they didn't seem to have any idea why it wasn't working.

• Tom Arons
    Tom Arons Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here—first FDP-106 errors, now "Did you mistype your sign-in info?" Web and mobile work fine.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @drknight,

Thank you for joining the discussion and for sending your log files. I see that you use Windows and posted on a Mac thread, so I moved your comments to the Windows section of the forum.

Posting to the Community is not the same as contacting Quicken Support and creating a ticket. There is no ticket number or tracking. I would recommend bookmarking this discussion for now so that you will be notified of any new posts (note: that will include new posts from other users). If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

For anyone else who is having this same issue:

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gary Mark
    Gary Mark Member ✭✭
    Options

same result here

This discussion has been closed.