Empeople Credit Union (formerly Deere Employees Credit Union CC-501 errors

Ladewig
Ladewig Member ✭✭

Empeople Credit Union updated their systems recently (part of their name change from Deere Employees Credit Union), and ever since, I've been unable to download transactions. I can download a qfx file from the Empeople site and update that way, but when I try to setup one step update again (which was working before the update) it takes my credentials, says "Looking for accounts", and then gives the CC-501 error.

Comments

• Hello @Ladewig,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ladewig
    Ladewig Member ✭✭

Yes, I'm in the process of doing that now. Than kyou.

• Ladewig
    Ladewig Member ✭✭

It took some doing (2 hours on chat…), but they finally agreed to escalate the issue.

• Ladewig
    Ladewig Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023

I received an email from support saying they fixed the issue, except when I try to update, I get the same exact error as before.

Finally decided to just give in and change my 2FA settings at my bank to use a different method and then deactivated then setup the accounts usikng Add Account. Once I did this, I was able to reconnect my accounts.

This discussion has been closed.