Cannot set up account for online downloads

Options
nagymama
nagymama Member ✭✭

When I go to accounts list, edit account, online services and click on set up now, all I get is a quick flutter of something then nothing. I have latest update and it works fine on my laptop which has same version installed. I could not download into accounts so deactivated, now would like to reactivate but cannot. Accounts not deactivated will not download either. I am on Windows 10, issue started early August

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @nagymama,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Did this issue begin to occur after a recent update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• nagymama
    nagymama Member ✭✭
    Options

am experiencing with all banks and credit card companies that I have accounts with. when it started mid August I reinstalled Quicken

but that did not cure problem. No error codes or messages just will not download. Attempted to deactivate and reactivate bank accounts but cannot access online services. Screen flutters and returns to account list. I am using Canadian Quicken for Home & Business

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The first troubleshooting step for this issue is to try refreshing your connection to online services by logging out of Quicken and back in again. To do that, please go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, then click the Sign in as a different user link.

It will bring up a confirmation box. Type "yes", then click the Sign Out button and wait while Quicken logs you out. Once it finishes logging you out, it will bring you back to the login screen. Please log into Quicken and check to see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what version - Help —> About Quicken
    and is your Quicken Subscription current or expired -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.